Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please let us in!

Since we only had two kids at Fritids today I have spent all morning prinitng out and fixing stuff for Visas. However, I'm starting to doubt Russia will actually let us in. I mean really, all the paperwork I'm giving them is lies.

See, I've finally received my VISA invitiation from our Russian travel agency which is required to apply for a visa. On it is a signature (which is not real), a stamp of validity (which isn't real either), our itinerary list (which is lies), a receipt for that says we've paid for all our hotels (which is false and includes hotels we won't even go near) as well as our entry and exit ways (which is all lies surprise surprise). What is the point of making a system, that even an honest person as myself has to lie to in order to take advantage of? Don't Russia WANT tourists??

oh well, I guess that's Russian logic for ya.

No comments: